16 Jan 2020 | Pentana Disclose
10 key reasons why you should upgrade to Pentana Disclose v4
You may have heard that versions 2 and 3 of Pentana Disclose are going to be discontinued this coming year in 2020. This is to make way for the new and improved web based Pentana Disclose v4.
You may have heard that versions 2 and 3 of Pentana Disclose are going to be discontinued this coming year in 2020. This is to make way for the new and improved web based Pentana Disclose v4. It brings with it easier accessibility and a host of improvements to support your use of the financial disclosure software.
There are 10 important new features included with this version release to make completing financial disclosure checklists even easier:
- Web-based software which can be accessed using Firefox, Chrome, IE11, Edge and Safari, allowing all data to be shared instantly and revised checklists available immediately.
- Ability to work offline and save checklist answers locally. These will be uploaded when you’re next online.
- Clearer layout to make answering the checklist more user friendly, including improved layout of reports.
- Ability to set multiple sign-off levels at tailoring and main checklist stages to facilitate the review process.
- Option to have the data held on site or securely in the cloud.
- Improved search options.
- Online user guide.
- Full security/audit trail.
- Ability to approve checklists internally before rolling out.
- Ability to add security to specific clients to restrict access.
Contact your account manager to upgrade to Pentana Disclose v4.