18 May 2020 | Pentana Audit v5.4
What’s New in Pentana Audit v6.0
Ideagen are proud to bring to you the latest in audit management technology solutions, Pentana Audit Version 6. This latest update introduces some major new features dedicated to improving your product experience.
Improved Web UI
Version 6 introduces Audit-focused tasks into the Web UI to allow a web-based User Experience for your Staff as well as Contacts. This means that all Audits that were previously accessible only in the desktop application can now be performed online as well.
New Home Tiles
Seven new home tiles now accompany the four existing tiles on the Web UI:
- Action Management
- This tile is targeted to the Audit team for viewing and managing Actions.
- This tile allows users to view and perform Audit work.
- Document Requests
- This tile is targeted to Business Owners who need to provide documentation to the Audit team.
- Document Request Management
- This tile is targeted to the Audit team for managing the Document Requests received from the Business Owners.
- SOX Certifications
- This tile is targeted to Business Owners who need to certify their assigned SOX Controls/Processes.
- SOX Certification Management
- This tile is targeted to the Audit team for managing the SOX Certifications requested from the Business Owners.
- Incident Management
- This tile is targeted to the Audit team for viewing and managing Incidents assigned to them.
Each tile has a dashboard which the user can set up according to their preferences.
Enhanced Business Intelligence Integration
Version 6 gives users the ability to connect to third-party systems and present data visually for real-time reporting. This is delivered through an Application Programming Interface (API). In order to successfully connect Pentana Audit to your third-party system, you will need to provide your own connector software.
The API is a value-add enhancement and as such will incur additional costs.
SOX Compliance improvements
Version 6 gives users the ability to certify Controls and Processes to meet SOX requirements. Document requests can also be made directly within the system, and Accounts and Assertions can be included in SOX Audits to show coverage.
Email notifications can be set up by the user to prompt actions or certifications that require attention.
For a full list of the functional enhancements, please download the What’s New in Pentana Audit v6 guide here. To upgrade, please speak to your account manager.