13 Jul 2020 | Q-Pulse WorkRite
New Back to Work - Coronavirus Awareness course
The 23rd of March saw the announcement of the lockdown in the UK. Even before this, many businesses had already started working from home and putting things in place to allow their employees to work remotely to maintain business continuity in a safe manner.
Four months down the line, the coronavirus is still a pertinent risk, but lockdown is gradually easing, with workplaces beginning to open again. Re-opening will require maintaining social distancing where possible and having the right hygiene practices in place to mitigate the spread of the virus and ensure the health and safety of all employees.
WorkRite’s new Back to Work course address these concerns and helps you to identify the different risk categories and the actions that should be taken for each one. It will touch on risk assessing travel to work, key prevention strategies and maintaining a home working station for the those who might be continuing to work from home.
- Identify the different risk categories and who might be most at risk
- Figure out a starting point for risk assessment
- Learn about potential challenges relating to public transport
- Pinpoint the common touch points in the building
- Look at best practices for home working
Find out more about the course and how to access it here.